The beaches of Murcia are made up of waters that seem to be taken from magazines, thanks to their crystalline blue colors. An authentic paradise of long and quiet beaches, authentic natural jewels that could perfectly be confused with exotic places and far from the Murcian coast
- La Llana: are three natural beaches in a row: Las Salinas, Punta de Algas and Barra Quemada. Dunes, salt flats and beaches come together in its 3 kilometers.
- La Manga: natural separation of the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea, its 19 kilometers of white sand make it one of the best beaches in the entire Mediterranean. In front of her, Grossa Island with its boot shape.
- Calblanque: considered the best example of coastal ecosystem in the Region of Murcia, is a succession of sandy areas separated by small cliffs, thanks to which, a great diversity of natural environments is achieved.
- La Azohía: belonging to the small fishing village of the same name, has a quiet, relaxed atmosphere away from the crowded tourist places.
- Percheles: soil beach of black stones, is a large natural space and a wild beach.
- Cala Baño de Mujeres: of calm and transparent waters, the cliffs protect it from the strong winds.
- Cala Cortina: considered the 2nd best beach in Spain, it is located within a protected area. It is a perfect beach to practice different water sports such as diving