Do you want to know the region of Murcia in depth? In addition to its pristine beaches, the region boasts ancient medieval villages and fortresses full of beauty, culture and history.
- Mula: highlight the colorful houses of its urban area, in addition to its fortress, the Castle of Los Velez.
- Pliego: located between the Sierra de Ricote and Espuña, it is surrounded by rivers and springs. The Mudejar Farmhouse stands out in its old town.
- Blanca: formerly known as La Negra for the color of the rock on which it is located, allows you to do a lot of outdoor activities.
- La Ñora: its name comes from the Hydraulic Wheel, formed by an aqueduct and a Ferris wheel, the latter, declared an Asset of Cultural Interest.
- Cabo de Palos: located in La Manga del Mar Menor, is an old fishing village, currently known as one of the best places in Europe to dive.
- Alhama de Murcia: nestled in the Guadalentín Valley, its name derives from the thermal baths that are still preserved today in the Archaeological Museum. In addition to them, The Castile stands out, its most emblematic monument