It is a set of improved techniques that uses a specific type of canes to work legs and upper body, using 90% of the body muscles. It is an exercise that adapts to all levels and ages.
It is one of the oldest sports in the world, dating back to 1930 in Finland thanks to the Finnish Nordic skiing team. The team trained like this during the summer, walking and running with poles so as not to lose the ski technique.
What are the benefits of Nordic walking?
- Combates bad body postures
- Help weight loss
- Fortalizes the heart and improves blood circulation
- It contributes to improving the practice of other sports
- Fortalizes bones without damaging joints
- Diadia prevents
- Reduces stress and improves mood